Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back In The Groove

I always find September is a time of getting back on track.  I know a lot of people think January is, but I find when school starts, I can get back into a routine.

One of the things I have started doing is going on the crosstrainer again.  Right now it's just 20 minutes a day, but it is amazing how much better a person feels both physically and mentally.  I already feel that I have a bit more energy.

Today is Sunday and I try to make it a day of rest.  I cooked my usual breakfast of blueberry pancakes and turkey sausages and then sat down to work on some layouts.

This one was the first day of grade six.  Clayton was really nervous about the mystery of who was going to be his teacher.  It turned out he got Mrs. Connell.  He was so happy as she was his part time teacher in grade four.



I also wanted to scrapbook some of my Punta Cana photos.  I used the Bo Bunny Paradise papers for this.


Here is yet another one I did on Punta Cana today.



Tonight I will be watching the Canadian Country Music Awards.  Johnny Reid and Doc Walker stand out for me.  It would be nice to see them get an award.

No comments:

Post a Comment