Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting Ready To Party!

 
This weekend is the annual Camp Croppin scrapbooking convention in Calgary and I am pretty excited to have the weekend to party with some awesome ladies.  This will be my fourth year and it just keeps getting better and better.  The classes are amazing and a person comes home with tons of product.  The prizes are pretty amazing too.  Can't wait!  This year, I am bringing a newbie to the convention and I assure you she will be hooked.  I signed up for all the classes this year as I tend to not get a lot done at crops and would rather create in my own home so I don't have to move half my house.  I will be packing light with just my tool kit this year and as I tend to really take my time in classes, I can work on those at crop time so all the projects hopefully will go home finished.  The instructors are always so much fun and it keeps me inspired for months to come.  Here is a sneak peek of the classes I am taking this year:


Prima

Bo Bunny


American Crafts


Stampendous
So getting the sleeping bag out and getting the gear together because rain or shine it's going to be camping this weekend.  Maybe I will see you there. I always look forward to meeting new friends to share this wonderful hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment