Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Twisted Sketches Layout #123



I love being on the Twisted Sketches Design Team.  It is so cool to see how everyone comes up with a unique creation!  It keeps my creativity flowing too.  I loved this sketch as the twist was envelopes.  I made my own envelope from black and white polka dot paper.  Since we just celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada last weekend, I thought this layout was appropriate.  It is a layout on my youngest son who will be twelve years old this month.  My other children are 26 and 24 and he is the one that is going to keep me young.  Why don't you join the Twisted Sisters on Twisted Sketches and create your own unique layout?  You can find the sketch at www.twistedsketches.org.

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This layout is super, super fantastic!!!!!!
    Lots of simply fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the collage of papers, the fall tones and the portrait of the young man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing fun layers of colour and shapes.. love it

    ReplyDelete