Saturday, July 27, 2013

Scrap Our Stash July 15 Challenge


Hello scrappy friends!  Today is my first layout posted for Scrap Our Stash and I am so excited to be part of this friendly bunch of ladies.

The challenge is to create a layout from the sketch below and use some bling.  My layout is based on this sketch


And here is my layout:

Bling - Prima
Butterfly - Maya Road
Cardstock - American Crafts
Diecut title and flowers - Silhouette Cameo
Doily - Little Yellow Bicycle
Mists - Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Mustard, Mint Green and Tinsel)
Paper Clip - Prima
Patterned Paper - Simple Stories
Pen - Marvy Uchida
I used a technique I learned from Corrie Jones, a Garden Girl at Two Peas In A Bucket,  to "paint" the circle with Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists.  I then machine stitched around the circle, diecut some flowers and title with my Silhouette Cameo, misted them with mists and added some photos, a doily, a bingo card, wooden butterfly, a camera paper clip and finally some mist droplets and bling and pearls.  Here are some more detailed photos:





 Be sure and play along at Scrap Our Stash and upload your layout to the challenge by July 29 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

I hope you have some creative time to play.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun!! Love the details of the circle. I didn't get to any of the second half of this months challenges. Thanks for checking in on my post last week, Cheers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete