Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just Imagine/Kreaxions Punches - My First Design Team Post!


Hello scrappy friends!  I am so excited to share my very first project for the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions blog.

For my first design team post, I created a layout using the Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch #311 with insert A to create the photo corners.
Kreaxions Punch #311
Photo Corners Punched With Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch #311 Insert A
I also used the Love And Marriage Collection of patterned papers and stickers as well as a feather and a pink crochet heart by Bella Blvd. To add more dimension and interest, I cut the vellum love bird doilies and flowers with my Silhouette Cameo and also used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists to add some mist drops.  Finally to  complete the layout I added some sewing machine stitching. 

 Here are some more detailed photos of my layout:

Best Day Ever
Adhesive - 3L Adhesives, Scotch
Crochet Heart - Bella Blvd.
Doily - Little Yellow Bicycle, Silhouette America
Feather - Bella Blvd.
Mists - Heidi Swapp
Patterned Papers - Bella Blvd. (Love And Marriage)
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Punch-  (Kreaxions #311 Insert A)
Sewing Machine Stitching
Silhouette Cameo
Stickers -  Bella Blvd. (Love And Marriage)
Vellum - Recollections








I hope I have inspired you today.  Please visit the store here.  Thanks for spending this time with me.  Have a wonderful day!






6 comments: