Sunday, November 17, 2013

Grateful To Be With You Always Layout


Happy Sunday!  There is a blizzard in my neck of the woods so it's a perfect time to stay home and do some scrapbooking guilt free.

Today I am sharing a personal layout of my husband and I and a warning it is a bit mushy (smile).  For this layout, I used a sketch created by Sue Sykes for the Canadian Scrapbooker November Sketchy Challenge.  

I had so much fun with this layout because circles and stars are some of my favourite shapes to add to my scrapbook pages.

Grateful To Be With You Always
Cardstock - American Crafts
Circle Cutter - Kreaxions
Diecuts - Silhouette America
Flair Button - The Paper Bakery
Patterned Papers - Fancy Pants (Memories Captured Collection)
Letter Stickers - Fancy Pants (Memories Captured), Studio Calico
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Punch - Kreaxions #309
Sugardot Stickers (hearts) - Prima Marketing Inc.
Twine - My Mind's Eye






I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #309 with Insert A to create a flower design on some of the paper circles
Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch #309



and also the amazing Kreaxions Circle Cutter that cuts circles from one inch up to ten inches.  It's so easy to use too!

Both can be purchased in the online store here .

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend full of fun things to do!

3 comments: