Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Scrap Our Stash December 15 Sketch Challenge

Hello friends!  Today is Christmas Eve and my last layout for the year.  At Scrap Our Stash,  I am sharing a Christmas layout of my Christmas tree this year.  It is a bit small for the living room space, but was using a smaller tree this year so I didn't have to struggle with lights.  It's nice and bright.


 The challenge is to use the sketch that was designed by Kelly Holifield below and use at least two border punches and one other type of punch.  Scrap Our Stash and Sketch N Scrap are combining challenges for this one.


For my layout I used two different Fiskars border punches, an envelope punch to create the tiny envelopes on the right side of the photo and also a Kreaxions 4 in 1 paper punch to add snowflakes to the envelopes and corners of the layout.  




Thanks for spending your time with me today and I hope you are inspired to create a layout.  The deadline to link up at Scrap Our Stash is December 29, 2013 and 11:59 pm PST.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!

2 comments: