Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Clique Kits And The Cut Shoppe Team Up Blog Hop



Welcome to the Clique Kits And The Cut Shoppe Team Up Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from the talented Gina Lideros but if not, you can go to the very beginning which is Clique Kits.

Annelie Maddock -http://swewi.wordpress.com/
Jody Speigelhoff - http://spiegelmomscraps.com/
Lee-Anne-Thornton - http://lee-annelovethejourney.blogspot.com/ (That's me!)
Michelle Gallant - scrapsandpixels.blogspot.ca
Michelle Whorwood - http://harbourgal.wordpress.com/


I was totally in love with the September Kit "Study Abroad" from Clique Kits that I was given to create with. Here are two layouts that I created with this amazing kit.  For the first layout, I used the Right On Target Cut File and cut out the design with my Silhouette Cameo.


For my second layout, I used the Think Less Live More Cut File and also the Just Sayin' Cut File with the kit.


Here are all the digital cut files that are included with the kit.











Clique Kits is giving away some awesome goodies from the Study Abroad September Kit so be sure and leave a comment on the Clique Kits Blog and also The Cut Shoppe will be doing a random draw of a $15 gift card to The Cut Shoppe so be sure and leave a comment on The Cut Shoppe Blog as well.  The winner of The Cut Shoppe gift card will be announced on Monday, September 22, 2014. There is also a 15% discount code: Code HOP17 to save 15% off of a $5 minimum purchase. Valid September 17-September 21.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.  Now please hop over to The Co-Founder and Creative Director of Clique Kits Gia Lau for some more inspiration.  Have a wonderful day!






25 comments:

  1. Two very original layouts. Love them both. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts combining the kit & cut files.....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely inspiring me to try some more background cut files! Love these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all of your layouts LeeAnne!!! Love how the CK kit coordinates so well with the cut files.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts and how you used the cut files! I need to play with that target file more! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Love More with the Dots cuts on the second layout! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your layouts are amazing Lee-Anne! I love the graphic look of the Black on both pages! Awesome job with the Kit and Cut Files!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee-Anne - I love all your layering! You have done an amazing job with the Kit and the Cut files!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hermosas ambas layout, es genial como haz dispuesto todos los elementos, saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layering on the second layout especially! The effect created is totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ribbit ribbit i am hop by ty for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee-Anne, thanks for sharing your fun layout!! 'Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fabulous layouts, Lee-Anne! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just fantastic Lee-Anne! You rocked these cuts with our Study Abroad kit!! Thanks for creating along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Lo, I am in love with the cut shoppe files. And the Clique kit has awesome bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your layouts! The die cuts are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your layouts, specially the second one! It looks like you also cut circles to make the bakcground!!

    ReplyDelete