Thursday, October 9, 2014

Give Thanks Layout

Hello friends!  Happy Thursday!  Today I wanted to share a layout that I created just for the fun of it.  I don't think I have ever created a photoless layout. In the hustle and bustle of getting prepared for our Canadian Thanksgiving Day, which is this weekend,  I am very excited that my older children will be coming to celebrate it with me.  I wanted to scrapbook something from my heart and all the things that I am thankful for.






This layout was pure fun to create!  I used the new Hello Autumn Collection from Bella Blvd. for all the patterned papers, the stickers, chipboard stickers and ephemera and a piece of white card stock.  I cut out a template with my Silhouette Cameo from some free cut files that I found at Chickaniddy Crafts and then used several pieces of patterned paper to make the design.  I wanted my journaling to be personal and from the heart so I wrote it in my own handwriting.

I hope you enjoyed my layout! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment: