Sunday, November 30, 2014

December Challenge At Creative Embellishments

Hello friends! Can you believe it's December? Time goes by so fast and it is now the last month of the year.  I know it's going to be busy with holiday preparations this month, but hope that you can take some time out of your busy schedule and take some time to join the December Challenge.  Below is the  photo for the December Challenge.


I was inspired by the Christmas tree, the fireplace and the colours.  Here is what I came up with:


I used several items from the Creative Embellishments store such as the Grid Background Stamp and the Snowflake Background Stamp on the white card stock background, the chipboard Flourish Tree 2, the wood veneers Snowflakes and the chipboard White Christmas Title.  I heat embossed the tree, the snowflakes and the title.  I really think this layout looks better in person.  It shows the sparkle and texture. For the sketch, I was inspired by a sketch of Laura Whitaker.

There are great prizes for this challenge so why don't you take some time out of your busy month and take a break from the hustle bustle and participate in this challenge.  You could win a $25 Gift Certificate from Creative Embellishments.  All the details are here. 

 Check it out.  Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment