Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Layout Was Featured At Fancy Pants Designs!

Hello friends! Happy Thursday! Just wanted to share some super duper happy news today. My layout was featured on the Fancy Pants Designs Blog today for my layout "Welcome To My Everyday Circus". How cool is that?

Welcome To My Everyday Circus 
Every month Fancy Pants Designs has a new sketch to play with.  For this layout I used the Everyday Circus Collection of patterned papers, stickers, buttons and sequins as well as some digital cut files from The Cut Shoppe.  The photos are of my family the day after my daughter's wedding day.  We all were gathered in the lobby of the hotel to say our goodbyes and take some photos before many of us travelled back to our homes.  Congratulations to the winner and all the ladies that were featured!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! How did it feel designing for Fancy Pants?

    ReplyDelete