Thursday, February 18, 2016

Easter Layout In Creative Scrapbooker Magazine

Hello friends! I hope you are all having a great day.  Today I thought I would share that the Spring 2016 issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine is being mailed to subscribers and contributors and I am excited to have a layout published on page 103 of this printed magazine.  It should be on newsstands by March 1.

Creative Scrapbooker (formerly named Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine) is expanding and will now be available to purchase in the United States, but has been available to subscribers worldwide for many years.  Recently, they celebrated their tenth anniversary and I'm pretty sure I have every issue on my studio shelf since the very beginning in the year 2005.   So far in my scrapbooking journey, I have been blessed to be published in this magazine 18 times with two of those being the alternate layouts to the front cover.

Creative Scrapbooker Magazine - Spring 2016
For my layout, I created an Easter themed layout with these two cuties.









I used the Half Shell Background cut file from Just Nick Digital Cut Files and cut it out on white card stock with my electronic cutting machine and then backed the egg shaped cut designs with patterned papers from the Simply Spring Collection by Bella Blvd. giving it more dimension by adding dimensional foam squares.  I added some chipboard shapes, stickers and some flair buttons (Hashtag Easter) from my favorite flair shop A Flair For Buttons.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!







No comments:

Post a Comment