Thursday, May 11, 2017

Daffodils

Hello friends! Sharing another spring layout today with the May Creative Kit at My Creative Scrapbook. Spring is my favorite season of the year. The trees are blooming this week where I live and it's going to be a hot day today. I especially love spring flowers and wearing sundresses and flip flops. I digress. Daffodils are so pretty. I found these miniature daffodils and had to scrapbook them.


The May Creative Kit has such gorgeous papers. I really love the floral paper in the kit and wanted to use it on this layout so I used the pretty blue paper in the kit as my background and added the the floral paper on top. 

I fussy cut three tags and added ribbon and the circle sticker and built my title over them with phrase stickers, alpha stickers and puffy stickers from the kit.






There are some fussy cut butterflies and flowers placed around the layout as well as some triangle stickers. The journaling was created on scraps of pink paper and my typewriter. I love sewing on my layouts because I think it gives it more texture and a homemade feel to the page.  



Here is the completed layout.


Thanks for stopping by my blog once again. Check out all the kits at My Creative Scrapbook here. I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment