Saturday, April 10, 2010

On The Hunt

I really didn't think that finding a dress for Shannon's wedding would be such an ordeal. It seems that most plus size ladies clothing stores think that everyone wants to wear black. I like black, but I don't want to wear black to Shannon's wedding. I would like to wear a pastel color. So far I have ordered five dresses from the Sears Catalogue and still don't either like them when I try them on, or they are too tight in the bust. Ughhh! I have a dress on hold at Penningtons that just arrived and am going to drive into Calgary and try it on. I am keeping my fingers crossed. If this doesn't work out, I think I will look for a dressmaker.

http://www.1-plus.com/penningtons-New-Arrivals-Kimono-sleeve-dress_stcVVproductId97222858VVcatId491314VVviewprod.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment