Monday, May 17, 2010

Five More Days

The wedding is really creeping up fast now.  It  was a whirlwind weekend but I am so glad that I was able to go to Shannon's bridal shower.

Clayton and I headed out on Saturday and got to Sherwood Park around 3 p.m.  We had an hour to kill so I had to check out my favorite scrapbook store in Sherwood Park.  I was able to find some fringe scissors!

It was the first time meeting Rob's mom, aunts and grandma.  Marion and Rod provided the house.  I got some photos of the event.  My mom was supposed to come, but was too sick with a cold to make the trip and she wanted to be better for the wedding next week.  Here are some pics of the shower:


Shannon got some beautiful gifts. It was the perfect opportunity to take some photos of Shannon and her bridesmaids and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment