Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rick's Birthday

It was nice that Rick could be home for his birthday this year.  I made him a roast beef dinner and a black forest cake the day before his birthday.  I know he appreciates a home cooked meal when he comes home.

On his birthday, we went for chinese food for lunch and then went to pick up my new glasses.  We then picked Clayton up from school and headed to Calgary for dinner at the Cheesecake Cafe and to Chinook Centre.  Clay and Rick went to see the movie Ironman 2 while I did a bit of shopping.  Scrapbooker's Paradise had a ton of Slice cartridges on sale for $17.  They are regularly $50-$65 so I bought 9 cartridges and I feel I am in heaven!  What a deal!  I love my Slice machine!

I then went back to Chinook Centre to pick the guys up and had to buy some earrings for my dress for Shannon's wedding and some panty hose.

The wedding is creeping up fast now.  Today I will be looking for photos of Shannon's childhood for the slideshow that they will be putting together for the wedding.  There are presents to be wrapped for Shannon's shower on Saturday and my son's housewarming gift.

Rick is looking into buying a car so he is pumped.  He is a real car fanatic and Camaros are his favorite.  There is a nice black and white one in Okotoks that he is dealing on.

We shall wait and see how it all turns out today.

May 13, 2010

Rick is the proud owner of a Camaro once again and I don't think I have seen him so happy for at least two years.  He has missed his sports car and I know that is his passion and for all the things he does for Clayton and I, he deserves to have some fun instead of all work.  He bought the jacket and hat to go with  the car too.  Doesn't he look happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment