Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Week Of Cooking

I have really enjoyed cooking on this extremely cold week.  My goal this year is to try to cook healthy and eat healthy.  Besides my scrapbooking addiction, I love to cook, bake and especially eat.  Unfortunately, I have to try to keep my weight under control.

This week I have launched a new group on Facebook named The Healthy Recipe Challenge.  I thought it would be a fun way to exchange healthy recipes among my Facebook friends.  The fun part is I can search for a healthy recipe, cook and then photograph and scrapbook the dish or recipe.  Here are some of the recipes I have cooked and photographed this week.  I haven't scrapbooked any recipes yet:

Lemon Chicken Stir Fry

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

Asian Meatballs With Hot And Sour Chili Sauce

Crockpot Fruit
Cranberry Gingerbread Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment