Saturday, March 26, 2011

Come On Spring! Where Are You?

I discovered a new site that is going to be great.  It is www.wescrap.com/
It should be fun hanging out with these ladies and socializing and doing some scrapbooking challenges.

This has been quite the year for weather.  Winter keeps on and on.  I know I shouldn't complain as there are so many other places that are having earthquakes and floods.

Yesterday was a very frosty day and I captured some photos in the park.  It was "prickly frost".  I like hoar frost, but not when it is the end of March.


Spruce tree with plenty of "prickles"

Chain link fence
Every snowflake is truly unique
Birdhouse
Bird Nest

So I am settling for buying flowers and taking photos of them until the spring finally, truly arrives.




Hope you find spring where you live and if you do it will bring a spring to your step I'm sure.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment