Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where Does The Time Go?

Enjoying my time up in Fort McMurray.  The weather is gorgeous this morning and I just finished dropping my husband Rick off at a course he is taking in town this week.  It will be nice to have some wheels and go see my friend Tracy and her son Connor today for a visit.

This summer has gone by way too quickly and it's less than two weeks away from the beginning of a new school year for my youngest son Clayton, who is going into junior high this year.  He is apprehensive about it, but I reassured him that it is normal to feel this way and that he will probably really enjoy it once he gets over the first day jitters.  There will be lots of new things to experience and he can expand his horizons with options such as photography, computers, clubs, etc.

Today I also want to congratulate my oldest son and his wife as they are celebrating their third wedding anniversary today.  Wow!  Three years already.  Where has the time gone?  It was such a beautiful, hot day that day.


 Also, my daughter and her husband just celebrated their first year wedding anniversary in May.  I can't believe that two of my children are already married.  One more to go....but that will be a while I'm sure.


Time just goes by way too quickly.  That reminds me....my twelvth year anniversary is September 5.  That's not even a month away!  It has been the happiest twelve years of my life.  Sure, we have our good days and not so good days but all in all I love being married to my best friend and I truly would marry him all over again.  











1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post Lee-Anne and some wonderful memories and photos.
    Happy anniversaries to you all.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete