Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Twisted Sketches Sketch #144


Today Sketch #144 is posted at Twisted Sketches and I had fun with this sketch.  This little guy is a real cutie.  He is one of my daughter's friends little guy Alex.  I thought Echo Park's new "This And That" Collection would be perfect for this page.  It was also fun to get the punchinella out of the stash and ink it up and stamp with it on the kraft card stock for more texture.  My sewing machine has been hiding for a while, so I decided to take it out and do some stitching.

Come challenge yourself and get out of your creative rut and play along with us at Twisted Sketches.  You can find today's layout sketch here.

Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the LO Lee-Anne! He's a real cutie..:)Hadn't seen these papers before but they're perfect for a boy page.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete