Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Shape/Cut/Die Challenge

Triangles are very popular at the moment in the scrapbooking world.  Today I created a layout using a square punch to make triangles.

First I took my square paper punch and punched a square



I then took my trusty scissors


and cut the punched paper square in half diagonally


I then arranged all my paper triangles in a design like this



and I finished the design with another border punch on the top of the layout and added three more triangles to direct the eye to the photo and this is what I ended up with.


I hope I have inspired you to play along and make your own layout with triangles and while you are at it, you can upload them to the May Shape/Punch/Die challenge forum over at Scrapbook Challenges.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a wonderful and hopefully creative day!

1 comment:

  1. You have inspired me! I love all the triangles - very clever using a square punch.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete