Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Got Glue?

I know I do.  This could be a very sticky situation.  Every Wednesday, Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine has a contest called "Why Not Win Wednesdays".  All you have to do is comment on the prize that they are giving away from a sponsor for that week and they do a random draw.  On this particular week, Helmar, an Australian company that makes fantastic adhesives for scrapbooking, crafts and hardware had a wonderful prize pack of all sorts of adhesive goodies and guess who is the proud winner?

Helmar Adhesives Prize Pack
I can't tell you enough how much I love their Liquid Scrap Dots and the 450 adhesive for my scrapbooking and paper crafting projects. It's going to be so fun to try all the other goodies and I have total faith that they stand by their products 100%.

So I want to thank Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for this.  You guys are so awesome and I'm so proud to be a Canadian scrapbooker and also Helmar for making such wonderful products!

No comments:

Post a Comment