Monday, July 2, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #302

It's Monday and that means another sketch is revealed at Scrapbook Challenges for your scrapping pleasure.

It's also the first sketch that the new design team for Term B has created.

I thought creating a layout with the new October Afternoon's "Cakewalk" would be perfect for these birthday photos of my daughter's birthday.  I love the retro feel for these and it takes me back to when I had my birthday parties as a child.

SC Sketch #302

Here is the sketch that inspired me


Sketch #302 Single Page 

but there is also the double page sketch too


Sketch #302 Double Page


Come see what the team created here.  You can now download a digital template as well.

Have fun and hope you get to scrapbook this week.  Be sure and link your layout up at Scrapbook Challenges!











1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Lee-Anne.....those papers are gorgeous and perfect with the photos.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete