Monday, July 9, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #303

Happy Monday!  Hope you are able to get your scrap on.  I love scrapbooking enough that I don't scrapbook only in the winter months, but the summer months as well.  How about you?

Here are two new sketches to try courtesy of Scrapbook Challenges:

SC Sketch #303 Single

SC Sketch #303 Double
here is my layout that I created from this week's single sketch

Party Girl
Hope you are inspired to create a layout from these sketches.   You can upload to the gallery and the Sketch #303 forum thread at www.scrapbookchallenges.com to play along.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I love that sketch!! Your LO is gorgeous Lee-Anne! Inspired use of twine...:)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch you had to work with, love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a Rock Chic, I look forward to working with you! I love the layouts and your page is awesome! Shelley

    ReplyDelete