Monday, August 13, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #308

Woohoo!   Another sketch is revealed at Scrapbook Challenges and I absolutely loved this sketch designed by a newbie team member Lyvian.  Sometimes when a person creates, it just feels so good and this layout is one of them that I really had the warm and fuzzy feeling with.

Moments Captured
It's a layout on my daughter's nephew Quinn and her dog Elly.  I loved the photo the minute I saw it and had to scrap it.  I used Echo Park's This & That Charming Collection.  The colours really spoke to me.

Here are the sketches for this week:

SC Sketch #308 Single

and last but not least the double sketch

SC Sketch #308 Double

I love being part of this design team and it always keeps me inspired.  I hope it inspires you to be creative too.  Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute lo!! The colors and the photo are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très belle page ,et belle harmonie de couleurs.

    ReplyDelete