Thursday, November 8, 2012

Scrap It With A Song - "Our Country"


The Rock Chicks at Scrap It With A Song are back with another reveal to the song "Our Country" by John Mellencamp.

I am proud to live in Canada, a beautiful, large, free country.  Here is my layout that I created for the challenge:

This has been removed for publication in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine Summer 2013 Edition which goes on sale June 1, 2013.  


Come play along with us and link up your creation by November 30, 2012 here.  You could win this adorable Harvest Lane 6X6 Paper Pack from Simple Stories.



Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Lee-Anne! I love the photo collage and the touch of bling. Thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the positioning of our pictures😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh MY! I hope you submit this to Canadian Scrapbooker magazine :) AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page, such beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete