Friday, November 2, 2012

I've Been Published In ScrapN'Art Magazine!







In the November issue of ScrapN'Art Magazine, my layout "Thankful" is published. This is the first time I have been published in this awesome magazine.  You can check it out at the link below:

"So Thankful" Reader Submissions | Scrap n' Art Online Magazine - Information. Inspiration. Education. Since 2008.

I love Farmhouse Paper Company.  Their Fall collection is one of my favorites.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Lee-Anne.. I haven't written on your blog in awhile. Just wanted to congratulate you on your fabulous news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Lee-Anne! Huge congrats!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that--it's what brought me to your blog. Congratulations! You layout is so gorgeous and detailed. I'm following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete