Saturday, December 29, 2012

Scrapbooking Goals?

It is nearing the end of 2012 and everyone is looking toward the new year.  Do you have any scrapbooking/creative goals and resolutions?

For 2013, I have set some new goals and one of them is to make some time to create some cards, altered projects, art journaling and mixed media as 2012 I have put those on the shelf.  I love mixed media, and  art journaling but my scraproom needs to be organized more and I need to have a place that I can leave out my paints and different mediums to create on a whim.


Photography
Altering Items
Banners
Art Journal Doodling
Art Journal
Blogging (Sort of LOL)
Mixed Media

What are your scrapbooking goals?  Is it to make more time for creating, taking some classes or just to continue what you are doing now?  I would love to hear from you.

Have a great day and enjoy the last few days of 2012 doing something you love to do.

3 comments:

  1. I want to make more canvasses!! :) I can't wait to see what you create in '13!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get better about crafting on a regular basis and get better about photography. I have a nice camera and hardly have any idea how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely with you on the mixed media bandwagon. And yes, you need to have an organized scrap space to support the mess, lol! Loved the review of your projects- an art journal is on the list for 2013 for me too :)

    Happy New Year to you as well!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete