Monday, May 6, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #343


Good day everyone!  Today at Scrapbook Challenges there is another sketch reveal to get your mojo going.

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #343
This sketch made me want to try a handmade chevron and this is what I came up with.  It's a layout of my Mom.

Adhesive - 3L Adhesive, Scotch
Cardstock - American Crafts
Diecuts - Rosette, Frame, Title -  Silhouette Cameo
Flair Button - The Paper Bakery
Mists - Heidi Swapp
Patterned Papers - The Paper Bakery
Twine - Doodlebug Designs






I used the Echo Park Dots and Stripes Collection, made the chevron by hand and cut the rosette and title with my Silhouette Cameo and spritzed the layout with Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Come see what the Sketch Crew at Scrapbook Challenges came up with here.

No comments:

Post a Comment