Saturday, May 18, 2013

SWAT Drill #8

Hi everyone!

Just sharing a layout I created for being the May Girl at SWAT (Scrapbook Warriors Advanced Training).  This is for drill #8.  Here is the sketch:

and here if my layout that I created on my teenage son who loves ice cream but doesn't like getting his photo taken, as you can see in the small left photo.  I have a lot of photos of hands now. LOL.



I used the new Carta Bella Cool Summer Collection.  I just love all the colors to this collection.  For this layout I cut the ice cream cart, the tags, and the title "ice cream" with my Silhouette Cameo.  Did I mention that I love my Cameo.  It's the best things since sliced bread.

Thanks for stopping by and check out what the design team members of SWAT came up with for this sketch.

Thanks again SWAT for having me.  I really enjoyed it.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and love love love the ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cone you made on the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl! I'm starting to get a lot of hand photos too! and my girls are not teens yet!! Love the ice cream truck! Thanks for being our SWAT girl this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee-Anne, just wanted to stop by and let you know that you did a great job as S.W.A.T. girl this month!! This layout is so fun, I thought you mixed in all the ice cream embellies in really nicely!

    ReplyDelete