Monday, August 12, 2013

Joining The Project Life Craze!

Hi friends

Today I bought it.  Yes, I bought the Project Life Kit.

Since May when I went on a scrapbooking retreat, I have been thinking of starting Project Life.  For those of you that aren't familiar with Project Life, it is the brilliant idea of Becky Higgins to capture day to day life through journaling and photos.  It can be as simple or as extravagant as a person wants it to be.  I have heard so many people say that their families looks through it and enjoy it more than their scrapbooks.  It's real life.  It's all the day to day living, all the good and the bad.

Project Life can be for anyone.  I like that.  Anyone can do it and it isn't just for scrapbookers.  It's for anyone that wants to take photos and write about their weeks and months to capture the memories.  I really think it is going to be fun and it will inspire me to take more photos and more journaling, which isn't one of my strengths.  I think it will be very therapeutic as well.  Putting my Silhouette Cameo to even more use will be great.

Although I love to be creative and love photography, scrapbooking, mixed media and art journaling,  I think I'm going to love Project Life too.  It will help me remember the weeks of the year, and with my forgetfulness, that is a good thing.

If any of you are Project Lifers have some tips to share for the newbie, and know of any good websites or Pinterest websites, let me know.  It would be great to share ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I have just started PL as well! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have so much fun Lee-Anne. It's a whole new way to be creative. I've been doing the BB Misc. Me binder this year and next year I would love to start a bigger album. I get most of my ideas off of Pinterest. I can't wait to see you album!

    ReplyDelete