Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Scrap Our Stash - August 1 Challenge

Hello!  Today I would like to share my layout for design team work at Scrap Our Stash.  The challenge was to create a summer layout with three purchased die cuts.

I created this layout with the "Pretty Party" Collection by Crate Paper. I love the feminine vintage feel to this collection and thought it would be the perfect papers for this photo of a pink bicycle and a basket of flowers that is outside my local scrapbook store.  The chipboard die cuts are from the same collection.

Patterned Paper - Crate Paper (Pretty Party)
Camera Paper Clip - Prima
Chipboard Die Cuts  - Crate Paper (Pretty Party)
Flair Button - The Paper Bakery
Letter Stickers - Crate Paper (Pretty Party)
Mists - Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Mustard, Primrose)
Pen - Marvy Uchida Reminisce (Black)
Wood Veneer Shapes - Studio Calico

Here are a few closeups:







We would love for you to play along with the challenge.  You can upload your creation and link it up here.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty layout Lee-Anne. I love the photo and the softness of your layout. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete