Sunday, January 19, 2014

Valentine's Day Card For Kreaxions

I hope you are having a good Sunday.  Today I have a card to share that I created with the amazing Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #905 for Valentine's Day.



I punched two border strips from the punch without any inserts and overlapped them to give it a feminine touch.

Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch Without Inserts
Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch With Inserts A, B, and C

The top of the card I stamped the kraft card stock with some Versamark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder and added the leftover hearts from the punch to add some more visual interest.  I them added a sticker for the title and some puffy heart embellishments.

I hope you like my card.  Thanks for visiting my blog and the amazing Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #905 is available here in the Just Imagine Crafts Online Store.


1 comment: