Sunday, February 9, 2014

Asia I Love You Layout

Happy Sunday!  Today at Kreaxions it's the design team reveal and the theme for February is "love".  For my reveal, I created a layout of Asia, my family's kitty that we had for twelve years.  She passed away last September and I promised my son I would create a layout of her.



I used Kreaxions Punch #905 for the vellum border on the top of the photo and also the photo corners which are difficult to see.  I love the softness of vellum and love to use it a lot on my layouts.



I wanted to give the layout a "love" theme so I used Fancy Pants "Be Loved" Collection for the papers and stickers and added a feather for softness and painted with some Heidi Swapp Colorshine Mist in Mint Green for a pop of color to the otherwise pastel color palette.


Thanks for stopping by the entire design team reveal is on the Just Imagine Crafts blog here. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment