Sunday, February 2, 2014

"Look" Layout

Happy Sunday!  Do you ever get so inspired by a sketch that you have to go straight to your studio and create a layout?  That was me last night.  Sue Sykes shared her sketch for the February Canadian Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge

 and I absolutely loved it and knew that I wanted to create something with my Cameo and some papers from the Be Loved Collection from Fancy Pants.  I flipped the sketch so I could use a landscape type photo instead of a portrait photo.



I love my son's blue eyes and this is a snapshot of when he was eleven years old.






Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies

Acrylic Paint Dabbers - Ranger (Lemonade & Pebble)
Cardstock - American Crafts
Flair - The Paper Bakery
Mists - Heidi Swap Colorshine - (Mustard and Tinsel)
Patterned Paper - Be Loved Collection by Fancy Pants
Sequins - Teresa Collins
Twine - My Mind's Eye
Wood Embellishments - Basic Grey and Studio Calico
Silhouette Cameo Electronic Diecutting Machine

1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic, Lee-Anne!! I'm going to have to find that cut file now… :)

    ReplyDelete