Sunday, March 30, 2014

Horses Forever Mini Album

Happy Sunday!  Today I wanted to share a mini album that I created for my niece Laine.  It's been a long time since I have made a mini album and it was fun!  My niece is a horse lover and she loves to ride and compete.  Cameo her horse is pretty special to her.  Funny, we both love our Cameo's.  Haha.

For this album I cut out the album pages with Silhouette Chipboard and my Silhouette Cameo and dressed it up with papers and stickers from the Giddy Up Girl Collection by Carta Bella.  The papers are nice and strong and perfect for mini albums.   I didn't go embellishment crazy because I wanted it to lay somewhat flat and make the photos more of the focus.  Please excuse the poor quality photos.  I took these in a hurry.  Here is my album:















I hope you enjoyed and are inspired to try a mini album.  I am looking forward to giving it to my niece. She took most of the photos and I want to surprise her.  Have a great day!

Supplies:

Cardstock - DCWV
Chipboard - Silhouette America
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz (Gathered Twigs)
Patterned Paper - Carta Bella Giddy Up Girl Collection
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Ribbon - American Crafts
Stickers - Carta Bella Giddy Up Girl Collection
Wire Embellishments - Maya Road
Wood Embellishments - Studio Calico
Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine

4 comments: