Monday, June 16, 2014

My Creative Sketches June Sketch

Hello scrappy friends!  I am happy to share the June Sketch for My Creative Sketches.  It was a fun sketch to scrap with and Liz Chidester always designs a fabulous one.



Here is the layout I created






Triangles are a challenge for me but it was nice to work out of my comfort zone.  I decided to create a stencil from a digital cut file and cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo.  I used several distress inks and some stamps for texture.  I had a chipboard embellishment that I added for some more depth and interest as well as some wood shapes,  pearls, stickers and a flair button.

The ocean brings me peace.  I love going to Vancouver Island.  It reminds me so much of Hawaii in beauty.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a chance to play and link up your layout for a chance and an amazing prize from My Creative Scrapbook.  The kits are outstanding and there are at least four every month to choose from.  One for every scrapbooker's style as well as Project Life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment