Thursday, August 14, 2014

Some Exciting News!



Hello friends!  Happy Thursday!  If you are hopping along on the blog hop, kindly go here

I have some exciting news to share that I have been keeping to myself for a few weeks.  I was asked to be a new design team member at Creative Embellishments!

If you aren't familiar with Creative Embellishments, they are an online store that creates and sells amazing embellishments for mixed media, scrapbooking and paper crafts.  I love their rubber stamps, flair, wood embellishments and chipboard and can't wait to work with all their yummy products.  Check out the store here.

The official design team announcement can be found on the Creative Embellishments blog here.  My term will begin in October.

I hope you will check it out.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful, creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment