Friday, August 22, 2014

Very Humbled!

Hello friends!  Happy Friday!  Today I wanted to share some happy news and I am extremely honoured to be published in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine once again.  I have a layout on page 123 of the 2014 Fall Issue.


I received a copy in my mailbox today and have already read the entire issue.  There are so many ladies that I know that have been published as well.  For my layout, I created a mixed media layout and used drywall tape for texture on my layout.  I took the photos of this adorable deer eating outside my parent's kitchen window.  This little girl was so sweet and so tame that my dad actually hand fed it. It looks like it was smiling in the top photo. Hahaha.


Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine is published in print four times a year and the gals from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine are a fun, talented bunch.  They are always looking for new submissions from Canadians and if you would like to subscribe to this amazing magazine, then click here and sign up.  It doesn't matter where you live.  They mail it anywhere in the world or there is also an app for your mobile device.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment