Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hello Baby Girl

Hello friends! I hope you are doing well.  Summer is a time to slow down a bit so I haven't been as busy blogging but I recently went on a four day scrapbooking retreat and it was so nice to relax and not have to cook and to scrapbook to my heart's content.

This layout was one of the layouts I created and it wasn't for any design team assignments it was just for the simple pleasure of creating.








I used the Pinkfresh Studio Up In The Clouds Collection of papers and found some DMC embroidery floss in my stash to add some more interest and texture to the layout.

For the title, I created it in on Silhouette Studio and cut it out on white card stock and backed it with these colourful patterned papers and then hand stitched around the letters.

For the circles, I punched them with a paper punch and then used my sewing machine to sew around and through the circles.  For the outside of the circles, I hand stitched with some embroidery floss.

Thanks for stopping by!  Tomorrow I will be back with two layouts that I created for the Simple Stories/A Flair For Buttons Blog Hop/Product Swap using the beautiful Summer Vibes Collection. So be sure and visit!

I hope you have a great day and do something you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment