Monday, January 4, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team Introduction and January Kit Reveal

Hello friends!  Today I can finally tell a secret I have been keeping for a while.  I have been asked to join the My Creative Scrapbook design team!  I really love the beautiful kits and I am very excited to be designing with these awesome kits.  You can read my introduction here.

Also, the January kits are being revealed today and the ladies have outdone themselves this month.  All the creations are amazing.  Check out the design team gallery at My Creative Scrapbook here.

Here is some closeups of the four kits for January:

January 2016 Main Kit
January 2016 Creative Kit
January 2016 LE Kit
January 2016 Album Kit
The January 2016 kits are available for purchase now at My Creative Scrapbook.

I am looking forward to this creative journey with these fabulous kits.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment