Friday, March 11, 2016

Page Maps/Just Nick Team Up

Hello friends! Today I am excited to share my 12 X12 double page layout today of my family for the  Just Nick Digital Cut Files/March Page Maps team up.  I have always adored Becky Fleck and her awesome sketches.  In fact I have met Becky in person at scrapbooking events in the past.  This makes it more exciting for me to be teaming up with Page Maps.


It's been probably two years since I have created a 12 X 12 double page layout as I have been a single pager for a while. They are great when documenting memories with several photos.  I used the Home Sweet Home cut files from Just Nick Digital Cut Files, a March 2016 Double Page Sketch from Page Maps, the Family Frenzy Collection from Bella Blvd. consisting of patterned papers, and stickers, flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons, and completed the layout with machine stitching for more of a homespun feel.  Here are some closeups:

Left Page
Right Page








I think I stayed pretty true to the sketch.  I used several cut files from the Just Nick Home Sweet Home cut files.


This is the Page Maps March 2016 12X12 Double Page Sketch that I created with:


I hope you are inspired to try this sketch and don't forget to check out all the Just Nick Digital Cut Files available in the Just Nick store as well as the March Page Maps.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment