Sunday, July 3, 2016

July Kit Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

The July Kit sneak peeks are up at My Creative Scrapbook and they are gorgeous! Check them out.

July Main Kit
July Creative Kit
July Limited Edition Kit
July Album Kit
I was privileged to create with the July Main Kit which is so pretty with all the bright colors.  It has lots of the new Simple Stories Sunshine And Happiness Collection of papers, stickers, chipboard and ephemera as well as some Kaisercraft papers, wood veneers from Heidi Swapp, buttons from Pink Paislee's Fancy Free Collection and some American Crafts Thickers.

Here are some closeups of my layouts for the July sneak peeks.










My Creative Scrapbook's full design team reveal will be on July 5 and I love what the team has created and so will you.  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment