Saturday, July 9, 2016

Make A Splash

Hello friends. Today I am sharing this summer layout at A Flair For Buttons of my youngest son having some pool fun on a summer vacation a few years back.



I love creating layouts with circle elements and sometimes I challenge myself to use as many circle elements as I can.

I cut the beach ball die cut (from Just Nick Digital Cut Files) out on white card stock with my Silhouette Cameo and backed it with patterned papers from several Bella Blvd. Collections. I added some coordinating sequins and enamel dots.  I love the way the flair buttons finish the layout perfectly.  I also added a bow, some vellum and doilies to the top and bottom of the layout and lots of machine stitching.

I used flair from the Hello Summer Flair 


and the Summer 3 Flair


Here are a few more closeups







Il_570xN.361543585_l06u-1
Il_570xN.618053243_2ufy-1
You can find these flair buttons and hundreds more in the A Flair For Buttons shop.  
I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Have a creative day!



No comments:

Post a Comment