Friday, August 19, 2016

100% Country

Hello friends! Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a layout over at Paper House Productions.  I love their horse papers and horse stickers and thought it was perfect for this layout of my niece and her horse Cameo.


Supply List




I added some journaling strips.


and beautiful 3D puffy stickers and 3D card stock stickers to the top and bottom of my photo.  I just love the dimension it gives the layout.  The stickers are such beautiful quality.





Stitching gives the layout a homespun feel and also some added texture.
I used some papers from the All Star Football Collection for the two patterned paper strips that I added to the right hand side of the layout.  Sometimes it's fun to add some papers to a page that are created for an intended theme but used for a completely different theme.


Finally I added some sequins that I threaded on a piece of twine to direct the eye to the photo.

I hope you are inspired to create a layout with some 3D stickers and use patterned paper in a different way than was intended.  Be sure and check out all the beautiful stickers and papers at Paper House Productions.  There are hundreds to choose from. One for every theme you can possibly think of.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment