Friday, August 5, 2016

Horsing Around

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a layout over at Paper House Productions of my dear niece Laine who loves her two horses Cameo and Willow.  She is becoming quite the cowgirl and competes in barrel racing and is also a member of the 4H Club.


 I added some machine stitching to the outside edge of the background horse paper and added several 3D Sticker embellishment clusters in a triangle to draw the eye around the entire page.



I matted the photo with several pieces of paper from Paper House Productions and added the "Horsing Around" 3D Sticker below the photo for the title of my page and added a the white horse 3D sticker to the left of the title and the brown horse 3D sticker to the right of the title.


I added the Horseshoe, I Love Horses and Square Horse 3D Stickers in a cluster.  I then added some heart and star puffy stickers and some twine to the three corner embellishment clusters for texture.


I am happy how this layout turned out and it's another page to add to my nieces album.  I hope I have inspired you to create a layout with lots of dimension using 3D stickers from Paper House Productions.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment