Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Happy Halloween Eeeeeek!

Hello friends! Today I am sharing this Halloween layout today at Just Nick Digital Cut Files.


This layout was totally fun to create! I used the Web Background 1 cut file and the Build A Jack cut file and the new Bella Blvd. Spooktacular Collection kit papers, washi tape and paper pieces.


 For the web background, I cut it out on black cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo. I love the texture and interest it gives this layout.

The paper pieces are so cute to this collection.  One can never have too many embellishments, especially Halloween embellishments.


To create the fun pumpkins at the bottom of my layout, I sized 3 pumpkins in different sizes in Silhouette Studio adding the cute eyes, noses and mouths,  and then cut them out on my Silhouette Cameo.  To make them pop more, I backed each of the pumpkins with black cardstock. 


I am in love with the new washi tape that Bella Blvd. has come out with in their new collections.  I added two strips to the top of the layout and two to the bottom of the layout and then machine stitched in white thread around the edge of the layout. There is a lot of dimension to this layout as you can see in the photo below.






Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.  Be sure and check out the Just Nick Digital Cut Files shop for tons more cut files including these two that I have used today.  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment