Monday, November 14, 2016

November Creative Kit Layouts For My Creative Scrapbook

Hi there friends! Glad you stopped by.  I would like to share my layouts that I created for My Creative Scrapbook with the November Creative Kit.  
















I loved this kit and enjoyed working with this kit. The papers are so pretty and this month is the first month that My Creative Scrapbook have included exclusive digital cut files that can be cut out with electronic diecutting machines such as the Silhouette Cameo, the Brother Scan N Cut, and the Cricut Explore.  I cut out the leaves and title with my Silhouette Cameo.  Here is a closer look at the November Creative Kit. The colors are so pretty!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great week.  Be sure and check out all the kits for November at My Creative Scrapbook

.



No comments:

Post a Comment