Friday, June 16, 2017

A New Chapter

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a personal layout over at Just Nick Digital Cut Files.


Sadly, this is my last layout for Just Nick. I had so much fun in my two year run on the team. I have been blessed to be a part of the design team since it's inception. Nicole is amazing to work for and I consider her my friend. She is so sweet and kind.

It's time for a new chapter and my layout today is documenting just that. I applied for college last January and I was accepted into the Hospital Unit Clerk Certificate program for this Fall. I'm not going to lie, I am really excited, yet a bit nervous.

I have been a stay at home mother for the past eighteen years with my third child, my youngest son, who is graduating from high school this year. Before that, I was a stay at home mom for my only daughter and oldest son, whom are now both married. When they were little, I worked part time, but always kept up my computer skills and took courses along the way.

Here are a few more closeups of my layout:









I used the Beautiful Bouquet cut file from Just Nick and cut it out on white cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo. One of my favorite things to do with cut files is to back the design with patterned papers. For this layout, I added some papers from the Jillibean Soup's Bowl Of Dreams Collection to the leaves and flowers and also the outside edge of the layout.

To add dimension to the flowers, I added some Glossy Accents to the pink flowers. I think this gives the flowers more shine and dimension. The diecuts, puffy flower stickers and stickers are also from Jillibean Soup's Bowl Of Dreams Collection.

I also added a flair button from A Flair For Buttons and some computer generated journaling.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment