Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hawaii Makes Me Happy

Hello friends! Today I thought I would share a third layout that I created a somewhat mixed media layout with the June Creative Kit at My Creative Scrapbook.  I went on a scrapbooking/photography cruise with 80 lovely ladies from mostly Canada and the U.S.A. to Hawaii back in 2012. We travelled to Oahu, Maui, Kahai and the Big Island of Hawaii. 


I used the packaging technique for my background with watercolors that coordinated with the beautiful patterned papers from the Pebbles Sunshiny Days Collection. I love all the papers, ephemera, and stickers from this collection.  


I fussy cut several flowers from the floral paper and placed them around the circular design.  I also machine stitched to adhere the chipboard title to the layout with yellow thread.







Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and check out all the beautiful kits at My Creative Scrapbook. Have an awesome day!










No comments:

Post a Comment